Certified Medical Assistant 12 Hour Shifts (Intake Area/New Grads Welcome)
Correct Care Solutions | Nashville, TN
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the gathering of information during the clinical process under supervision of Registered Nurses. Assists all nurses with performing activities commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
- Completed an accredited CMA course
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience preferred
- Currently certified as a Medical Assistant in the State if certification is required by the State
- For states that do not require this position to be certified, a certification is not required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.