Correct Care Solutions | Nashville, TN
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Compensation Analyst supports the thorough and accurate administration, design, and communication of multiple compensation programs and activities including but not limited to: compensation compliance initiatives, incentive plan administration, performing internal/external marketplace analyses, annual increase processing, Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and Service Contract Act (SCA) administration, and other related programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience performing complex analytical work related to compensation and classification, including experience preparing financial impact analyses of wage determined price adjustments.
- Experience utilizing all forms of compensation research tools to include market data applications such as third party surveys.
- Familiar with theories, principles, and practices, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations governing human resources management.
- Proficient user of all things Microsoft-Office, particularly Excel.
- Kronos experience a plus.
- None required.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.