Corporate Accounting Manager
Correct Care Solutions | Nashville, TN
Our Corporate Accounting and Compliance Manager will be responsible for the general accounting and financial reporting functions, including oversight of development and implementation of internal framework and compliance.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree preferred.
- Four (4) or more years of relevant experience at Big 4 public accounting firm experience.
- GAAP and advanced Excel knowledge required.
- Experience with healthcare and/or insurance industries, including accounting for or auditing of medical claims, associated liabilities and self-insurance reserves.
- CPA required.
- Participates in the monthly corporate accounting close process, including review of journal entries, and ensuring the general ledger is complete, materially accurate, and closed timely and in accordance with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Responsible for review of monthly internal financial reporting, Corporate business unit cost analysis, cost sharing arrangements and allocation methodologies.
- Ensures all accounting and reporting functions under responsibility are performed timely and within any specified timeframes; Supervises degreed and/or clerical financial staff as directed.
- Prepares monthly analysis of Corporate performance and variance to budget.
- Gather, extract, analyze and model data using analytical and statistical tools to develop subjective estimates and perform balance sheet analyses.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.