Enterprise Project Manager
Wellpath | Nashville, TN
Correct Care Solutions (CCS), is the leader in the delivery of technology and healthcare services to public health clients across the U.S. CCS IT is recognized as the gold standard in the delivery of Electronic Health Records, Patient Management Systems, and Healthcare Analytics to the populations it services. This exciting industry provides opportunities to create and innovate in ways most don't realize.
Our IT culture is open, collaborative and fast paced. We use current web and mobile technologies, with plenty of opportunities for learning, leadership and career growth. At CCS you can directly contribute to the success of the team and products.
If you seek to help others while creating the most up to date healthcare technology, check out our current openings and see if CCS is the place where you can realize your potential.
CCS is currently hiring multiple Enterprise Project Manager(s) for their industry leading Healthcare IT practice. Our Project Managers lead the execution of projects across multiple portfolios within the constraints of budget, schedule, and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to our established PMO process, methodologies, and Project Portfolio Tools.
- Relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Training or experience in project management or coordination
Proficiency with Microsoft tools such as Project, Word, Excel & Visio.
Experience with business processes for EHR/EMR & other Clinical Applications and the general operation of a healthcare provider.
Exposure to Healthcare IT infrastructure project deployments.
Experience managing projects within a PPM toolset such as CA-PPM, Adaptive, Innotas, Planview, Workfront, etc.
Understanding and exposure to some other project methodologies such as (PMBOK, Agile Scrum, Lean Six Sigma, RUP, Kanban).
- PMP Certification Preferred but not mandatory.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of project management methodology and program management and applies it to the day to day work.
- Manages large projects with medium to high complexity using corporate processes and artifacts.
- Flexibility and desire to work in ambiguous situations. Ability to apply order to chaos
- Establishes and executes a project communication plan, meeting facilitation; presentation and delivery. Ensures project sponsors and owners remain fully informed with accurate, transparent and timely information regarding project status, risks, action items and budget.
- Demonstrated success in team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, ownership/ commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities.
- Works with product/project owner to ensure scope is explicitly defined and documented and maintains integrity of scope.
Leadership / Business Management Skills:
- Ownership - responsible and accountable for the work, leads by example, brings energy and drive to the work.
- Resiliency - adapt approach & style to meet client/project needs; understands there may be multiple avenues to achieving the desired outcome, maintains and encourages a positive attitude.
- Objectivity - remains calm during conflict and high stress situations, processes feedback as coaching/ input to the work and not criticism.
- Alignment - consensus builder, manages client/stakeholder expectations, ability to navigate organization.
- Demonstrated ability to view the work from the individual client/stakeholder perspective; ability to synthesize those disparate views into a consensus view for the project team.
- Provides Voice of the Customer input to all teams.
- Clear, concise and professional oral & written communications.
- Strong Facilitation and Collaboration Skills.
- Ability to summarize detailed information to an Executive level and communicate effectively to an Executive audience.
- Ability to appropriately communicate technical information to a nontechnical audience.
- PM methodology & processes, PPM tool experience, PMP certification (or willingness to attain certification).
- EHR systems & implementation models welcome.
- General IT methodologies.
Additional PM Attributes:
- Passion for quality, conducts quality reviews to ensure that the program, project artifacts and deliverables meet quality standards and specifications.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scopes. Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Exhibits high empathy for patient safety and client satisfaction.
- Manages exposure and risk on projects to the minimum possible level.
- Authors project artifacts such as Charter, SOW, Quality and Communication plans. Ensures all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project and program budgets analyzes budget data to produce project financial reports.
- Consults with internal and external clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs and attain client approval.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Promotes and exhibits Esprit de corps in all areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer