Manager of Business Intelligence Analytics
Correct Care Solutions | Nashville, TN
The Manager of Analytics is responsible for implementation, maintenance, and support of Enterprise systems including our Enterprise Data Warehouse, ETL processes and Master Data Management. This position is responsible for leading the team in day-to-day operations, project management, and communicating with the business. They are also responsible for long-term future-state positioning of the data systems in the Enterprise. This includes, but is not limited to: Capacity planning, new technology research, prototyping and project guidance for the Analytics Team.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 8+ years' related experience including:
- MS SQL Server (preferred versions: 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Methodology/Techniques: OLAP Data Designs (Star/Snowflake schemas), Complex SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS
- Tableau (Good to have)
- Experience with the following products is preferred: Kronos, Paid Claims, Great Plains, BI360 Pharmacy, EMR
- Certification in Microsoft Database Technology or BI related technology preferred.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.